In the e-commerce industry, packaging is an important part of your brand’s image. It is an excellent way to create a lasting first impression on your customer. When it comes to consumer satisfaction, the details make a positive experience.
Custom Boxes is a customised packaging solution that supplies cardboard boxes with sizes and styles that can be chosen as per your requirement. Reduce your operation costs with us and make our wholesale mailing boxes part of your business. Read on to learn more about mailboxes.
What Are Mailer Boxes?
Mailer boxes are a type of cardboard packaging that can be easily assembled without tape. In addition to being easy to store, they do not require adhesive thanks to their fold-out sleeves, which you can tuck into the slots.
When it comes to finding the right box for you, it’s important to identify the needs of your business. The two most common types of boxes are standard boxes and mailer boxes. While both offer similar uses, your choice will depend on your product.
What’s the Difference Between Standard Boxes and Mailing Cardboard Boxes?
The differences between the two boxes are their design and purpose. A standard box comes designed with a glue tab that secures the edges of the box and top and bottom flaps that require tape to be sealed. It’s robust and heavy-duty, making it perfect for transporting and storing items.
Whereas the mailer box is designed with two rollover panels, dust flaps and front locking tabs, making it perfect for assembly and packing. These boxes are perfect for subscriptions and other e-commerce orders as they can be customised to have your brand logo and graphics on them.
Can I Ship a Mailer Box Without Using Any Other External Packaging?
Yes, you can! Our sturdy custom mailing boxes are designed to be sent out into the world solo. You can simply put your products in and mail them to the address when you’re done. But what if you have, let’s say, about 50 of these orders that need to be delivered to a supplier or boutique? Well, for that, we highly recommend external packaging only so your mailer box can maintain its pristine shape and form throughout the delivery process. In the case of sending out products that are in wholesale mailing boxes, we recommend using our standard boxes to ship them out. That way, you can be sure that your items and their packaging are in perfect condition!
How Do You Assemble a Mailer Box?
Assembling your custom mailer boxes is extremely easy. Once you have selected what kind of size and colour you prefer, the next step after receiving our items is putting them together. Simply follow the instructions given below:
- Find a flat, clear workspace for you to assemble your mailers. It might be in your best interest to find a spacious area to stack your customised mailing boxes.
- Place your flat mailer box on the surface with the interior side facing upwards.
- Gently bend your flaps along the lines towards the inside of the box.
- Make sure to bend all the flaps along the side walls of the flat mailer box as well.
- Fold the side walls of the box’s interior. Using the rollover panels and the two dust flap tabs, lock them in place.
- Using the remaining flaps, fold the other sides. Using the two front locking tabs, secure your box with absolutely no tape required.
These instructions are merely a guide in case you run into trouble. Our products are pretty intuitive and can easily be assembled without the use of heavy instruction.
Where Can I Buy Custom Boxes for Mailing?
At the risk of sounding biased, Custom Boxes is perfect for custom boxes! Jokes aside, we offer a variety of sturdy and dependable cardboard boxes that can be used for anything from storage to transporting gifts. Our process for ordering is easy too.
- Choose the dimension you require for your box. If required, you can give us a custom size of the box you need, and we can source a box of that size.
- Pick your material - whether you want brown, sturdy cardboard or clean, white cardboard.
- Find a style that suits your products. Whether it’s the sleek mailing boxes you need or the classic flat pack, we’ve got you covered.
- Stand apart from the crowd and customise your boxes by adding artwork or a brand logo.
- Once you have submitted your requirements, you will be sent a quote within 48 hours to confirm your order.
- Place your order and receive your boxes within a few days.
Where Can I Find Mailer Boxes?
At Custom Boxes, you can find anything from narrow boxes to flat packs. Streamline your shipping and choose Custom Boxes to help you deliver your products. If you’re unsure of where to start, feel free to call one of our friendly customer service representatives.